08 June 2021

Currently Reading, 8 June 2021

 I'm not doing Goodreads anymore, but here's a list of the books I'm currently reading (or listening to) Most of what I'm doing these days are audiobooks. I have quite a collection!

  • Pains and Penalties (Sarah Biglow) - Book one in her Geeks and Things mystery series, and the only print book I'm currently reading.
  • Red, White & Royal Blue (Casey McQuiston, read by Ramon de Ocampo)
  •  A Quest of Heroes (Morgan Rice, read by Wayne Farrell) - The first book in Rice's Sorcerer's Ring series.
  • Cemetery Boys (Aiden Thomas, read by Avi Roque)
So far I really like the McQuiston and Thomas books. I'm not so sure about A Quest of Heroes. Of course, the mystery is just some light summer fun reading. I'll let you know more about my opinions as I finish the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hidden in Snow (Viveca Sten)

  Snow. Cold. Mountains. Darkness. You find these things a lot in Nordic Noir. And while Viveca Sten isn't usually included in lists of ...