27 June 2013

I'm Still Around

I just haven't been around here. I've had some other projects going on. One is my new site about M/M fiction, Gaily Readings. If you like that kind of stuff, and I've got to admit I love it, check it out. I'm also getting ready to apply to graduate school (finally). It's the MLS program at San Jose State University. I'm no longer really in the tech field. I've been moved into reference services at our library, and I really don't miss working with computers. I don't like trying to fix and maintain the darn things. They're great tools, but they're not my life.

Anyway, I'll start bringing other things up to date starting tomorrow. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hidden in Snow (Viveca Sten)

  Snow. Cold. Mountains. Darkness. You find these things a lot in Nordic Noir. And while Viveca Sten isn't usually included in lists of ...