04 January 2023

My Favorite Authors of 2022

 Based on how I rated the books I read last year, here's my favorite authors of 2022. Keep in mind this is strictly my opinion and it's pretty subjective. But it's fair to say I'll be watching for more from these authors in the future, as well as going deeper into their backlists. I've linked to the author's website where possible. Some obviously, don't have websites. A few websites seem to be having some trouble.

First, no surprise, is Agatha Christie. Long a favorite in a favorite genre.

Now, the best of the rest:

An interesting mix of authors and genres. Let me know in the comments who you like, or if you know of authors I might like. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hidden in Snow (Viveca Sten)

  Snow. Cold. Mountains. Darkness. You find these things a lot in Nordic Noir. And while Viveca Sten isn't usually included in lists of ...