01 June 2012

Daily Check-In #1

This is my first daily check-in. Each one will have my morning blood glucose reading and my morning blood pressure reading.

Blood glucose: 305
Blood pressure: 174/111

It's obvious from these numbers that something needs to be done. I know from past experience that losing weight and not eating after 9PM is enough to get my blood glucose and pressure under control. However, diet alone is not longer enough for me to lose weight. I need exercise for that now, which begins today. With numbers like those, though, I probably need to start slowly.

I look forward to seeing those numbers drop in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hidden in Snow (Viveca Sten)

  Snow. Cold. Mountains. Darkness. You find these things a lot in Nordic Noir. And while Viveca Sten isn't usually included in lists of ...