22 May 2014

First 10 Songs, May 22, 2014

It's been a while. So to start things of easy, here's the first 10 songs from my Pandora shuffle this morning.

  1. "Parallel Woman" (Shonen Knife: Burning Farm) - Not one of my favorites, but it'll do to start the day.
  2. "Careless Whisper" (George Michael: TwentyFive) - Still, after all these years, one of my favorite singers.
  3. "Distant Early Warning" (Rush: Grace Under Pressure - remastered) - A great band. Great music.
  4. "Queen of Argyll" (Emerald Rose: Archives of Ages to Come) - Celtic music, some of the best.
  5. "Holy, Holy, Holy" (Avalon: Faith: A Hymns Collection)
  6. "It's Magic" (Doris Day: It's Magic) - How can you not like Doris Day?
  7. "I Can't Help Myself" (The Four Tops: Essential Collection) - Another great song from long ago.
  8. "Red Swing" (Puffy AmiYumi: Nice) - Happy music!
  9. "Dogfight" (Move: Boulder) - Not a song or group I've heard before. Not bad, though.
  10. "2-4-6-8 Motorway" (Tom Robinson Band: TRB Two) - Great way to end this shuffle! One of my favorite songs, by one of my favorite bands. Look it up!
A good mix. Some new stuff, some old favorites. A great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hidden in Snow (Viveca Sten)

  Snow. Cold. Mountains. Darkness. You find these things a lot in Nordic Noir. And while Viveca Sten isn't usually included in lists of ...